Thursday, August 2, 2012

More Shiny Happy Fun Summer Stuff

In addition to flipping pancakes (like, literally flipping them) and making a new soda, I also created a statue of the imortal donut man. . . and got epically trolled in the process (by Ian--who else?) but that photo will have to wait until he gets back and unlocks his phone:

Me polishing off the last of the watermelon juice
Adding more orange juice. . . Ok, the soda was more like a  bunch of fruit juice added to perrier, but it was still pretty cool

Thoughtfully considering what else could go into the soda...


Caught a bug--for the first time
   Actually, catching a bug (not smashing it to smithereens or frying it to a crisp--my usual procedure, sorry to say) was on my list of stuff to do. The slightly over the top k-pop pose, though, was my Father's idea.

Made my own pancakes this morning
    . . . And actually flipped them, like in the air. Without utensils. Using the pan. It was pretty awesome.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, skills! Wish I could do that lol. The only time I ever caught a bug with my bare hands it was on accident, and I was so startled that it flew off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Flipping pancakes with no utensils is insanely awesome!

    ReplyDelete