Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Why?

I started "They're all Two Feet Taller" with the intention of changing the world. I thought I'd capture the heart and minds of audiences, revolutionizing the blogging world by my new tone and P.O.V. Me and several other thousand others*. I really enjoyed posting with the occasional** snide comment or sarcastic jibe, but as it went on and on I realized I was writing that way for other people; for popularity*** . A Quiet Place is They're All Two Feet Taller continued...from an older, wiser**** perspective. I don't want to bombard people with revolutionary ideas anymore. I realized that somewhere along the lines, there must be a place for us, to sit in quiet....and think.

-Shhhh....

*Sorry. The occasional sarcastic streak is still there.
**Not so occasional, I'd admit.
***non existent popularity, I might add.
****and the sarcastic streak remains! Perhaps humans never get wiser, they only delude themselves more.

No comments:

Post a Comment